The value of prototypes resides less in the models themselves than in the interactions they invite.---Michael Schrage, Serious Play
_Page_1.jpg)
_Page_2.jpg)
Base in HWMs, how to make the prototypes.a. rapid prototyping
1. inspire, evole execute
2. rough, rapid , right
r: just enough profuction value to express the idea
r: whtat can oyu build in 10m 20 m 30m
r: focus on the right thing, what the least mature part of our idea? the hardest to explain?
b. Low risk: conducted with a safe audience, at a minimal cost(guideline: under $100)
c. Quick and easy: easy to build, easy ti test( guideline: under 1 hour)
d. Generative: on target to answer a question that will grow the idea
e. making the prototype! use every different material to simulate your prototype
I still remember that when I was a kid, I dreamed that one day i could be a inventor. Maybe it is the reason that I like to do design and some handcrafts. Model making is always one of my interests because you can use your two hands and ten fingers to fix tens and hundreds parts together and finally it became a tank or a robot. Now we are going to make three prototypes. Base on the lecture, we can follow the steps and main ideas. However, there is always a better way and better idea comes out when you are thinking. then after the discussion, we completed our three prototype as above.





No comments:
Post a Comment