I have went to Chung Yuan Christian University for design the guide book since yesterday and I was housing in my friend's home; however, the hard bed and noiseful pet rat destroyed my wonderful dream in the midnight! Next morning(this morning) I decided to go back home today...
And today I got a good news; Apo, my co-worker told me that we will have enough people to participate this tour. It means that I will have enough assistants and could be concentrated on the tour media productions. Otherwise, the procedure of the guide book is almost completed. With step by step, it's more easy to design from introduction to end memo page.
After I came home tonight, a friend sent me a message that reminded me about the I-20 application forms and other needed documents. I find there are many versions of the form and I am not sure which one is correct. The latest one indicates that student should prepare all needed documents and forms and then send them together to CCA. But I am going to the camp next week and the new passport has not been done. It's a little worried to me. I think I should fill out all the forms and prepare all documents I need first then waiting for the new passport copy. When these documents are all done, my parents will help me send this letter to CCA.
Step by step method is really a nice method, I'm lovin' it!

No comments:
Post a Comment