5.5.09

Summer is coming!





Wow wow! I am back na! Sorry I have some Thai accent~

After 21 days Taiwan trip for oversea Chinese Teenagers from 4/1- 4/21 and 2 weeks rest, I am back to my BLOG again na!

Miss you my sweet blog.

I have learned a lot from this 21 days trip. No matter in photography, graphic design, people relationship, executive ability, and memory. There are too many things to tell you; fortunately we have another album to show you: www.wretch.cc/album/cycutaiwan. 
The most worthy thing is knowing lots of friends; including Taiwanese and Thai people. Thai-Chinese make me have another view on treating people. They are optimistic, happy and joyful! Even when we went to some boring place, they still could be so hyper. 

Anyway, it's really a wonderful trip except my wallet has been stolen on final day.

By the way, I bought my first DSLR in my life just few days ago. It's Nikon D90! Thanks Lizy she helped me to pick camera. I love this DSLR so much and I wish I will make a good design with my lovely D90!
photo by D90 but the camera I take is Nikon FM2.

No comments:

Post a Comment