
The Dragon Boat Festival just happened few days ago; however, I had a bad attack of diarrhoea. It made me only have one rice cake in this annual festival! So sad!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Soon it comes to the end of May.
After more than one month, I am going to study abroad in San Francisco for at least two years. But I have known two of my new classmates(2 girls) and other students from PTT and MFAStudy.( At least I have classmates from same country. ) Within this time, many things have to be completed such as buying new luggage, preparing all stuff I need when study, seeking for housing and so on.
Although there are many things in this package plan, I still decide to take a small trip to south and east Taiwan since June. To meet some of my old friends and take some photos with country side. (Hope it would inspire me for some design ideas.)
SO WAITING FOR MY PHOTOS!

No comments:
Post a Comment