15.6.09

Beginning of June



It’s June 4th today. It’s also Jessica-E’s birthday.

We, A-Ben, Apple, Penny, Pearl and Jessica-E and me met in Chung Yuan Christian University to discuss about the trip to Thailand. I am still not sure that whether can I go with them or not. Because of the study-aboard to US, my parents do not allow me to go to other country now. However, I have told them (people who were in International Oversea Chinese Teenager Taiwan Visiting tour) that I would go to Thailand in June; it seems I should tell them that I might not visit them this year.

Maybe I will have some Thai-classmates or friends in CCA (California College of the Arts) who could take me to Thailand next year. Or I will go to there with Hotaru~.

Otherwise, I got my dream headphone yesterday. It’s Panasonic RP-HTX7! It has high quality with its sound. What a nice Headphone!

My plant to San Francisco is on July 25th. It’s almost two months due to leave. But I have not bought my luggage yet. It’s really a big problem. Without them, I could not put my clothes, 3C products, rackets, shoes, electric pot, books and so many many many many many things into it. I think I should spend time on my packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment