21.2.09

Cycling at River Park

The weather today is just better than...yesterday.
At least, it didn't rain today.

In the afternoon, mom and I decided to ride the bicycle at the river park.
This park locates around Taipei County, crosses 10 cities; includung Sanchong, Lujhou, Banciao, Junghe, Yungho, Tucheng, Sinjhuang, Wugu, Sindian, Shulin. See the details here: http://info1.tpc.gov.tw/park/index.html. Also there are many free facilities in this park; the tennis court(but I didn't see it), the basketball court, baseball field.

People can rent bikes at the renting store (Cycling-Lifestyle Fundation).
Tens and Hundreds of bicyles can be chosen, most important and best part is these bikes are all from Giant. The price will be difference with the bicycle's class and renting time.
We chosen a normal one and it cost 40NT$ per bicycle/hr.
Fortunately, the sun comes out the cloud after we rode for a while.


I think there are still many Taipei County citizens love outdoor activiteis, such as playing baseketball, playing softball, fishing and so on. By the way, it's my first time to see the remote model boat! But when we rode to the middle way, my mom was fallen down.
She said that she forgot to use the brake because she has been too long to ride the bike!?
Anyway, she got a friction burn on her knee; I holp and believe that she will recover soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment