22.2.09

FInding jobs

The weather is still sunny today. So we (dad, mom, grandpa and I) decided to go shopping at Costco with my aunt this noon. Otherwise, we could also met Shuiyue(水園小館) restaurant which offers Kwangtung cuisine.

When we were on the way to Costco, my aunt told us that she went to a clinic for a cold few days ago. After the diagnosis, she just went out the room waiting for the prescription as usual; however, the doctor went out the room to chat with my aunt!( there isn't any other patient...my aunt is the final one on that day) He said: I might the last one who dare to open a clinic here. Here are full of hospitals but the population is the same  .
Yes, I agree with this doctor. Like the economic environment in Taiwan, we have too many similar company but the demand is just the same.

After Costco, we had a wonderful lunch in Shuiyue(水園小館) restaurant. I think the economic in Taiwan now is really bad because the cook came out the kitchen to chat with us, too...( we were the final customer )

The global recession this time seems really powerful than before. When I have done my all MFA applicaitons, I started to find jobs. In half of month, I got one chance for interview. Other requests might be denied I think.

In the optimistic side, there would be a suitable job for me; so, Keep Finding Jobs! (maybe I should find a part-time job)

No comments:

Post a Comment