25.2.09

DSLR

Digital Single-Lens Reflex, DSLR. I have planed to buy one(Nikon-D90 is my favorite) for long long time ago. However, the plan did not achieve yet.To have the same quality of photos, I chosen another DC instead of DSLR(most important reason is that I did not have too much money). This DC is LX2 by Panasonic. LX2 has wide angle 28mm lens, high sensitivity 16:9 CCD, 16:9 LCD screen, etc. These could make me produce approximate to DSLR quality pictures.

Until yesterday, when I rode my bike at river park; an insect stopped on my arm. I didn't know when it flied here and was steady standing. With this discover, I took out my cellphone and then took a close shot.
 
Like the picture shows,it focussed by short distance.
First of all, I thought the effect would under the average but it seems great. In fact, I was astonished by SE K770i. 

Maybe one day there will be a super camera-cellphone better than normal DC even DSLR. By the way, I am still eager to have one DSLR.

No comments:

Post a Comment