16.2.09

How to improve my English proficiency ability


English is still a global language now.
Not only for communicate but also for computer language( programming).
In these days, I went to National Taiwan University to study Dreamweaver for 2 weeks.
Dreamweaver is a software for building and managing websites.
I got a plan to make a family site and a personal website for art works.
Now the site is in processing for about 1 % but the background and any pictures I need are still in searching( I may use some old pictures to compose ).
Every time when I read my friends' blog or some personal portfolio website(most in English); I would think that how do I improve my English proficiency ability?
Although I have been studying in the cram school for TOEFL test to enhanced my language ability, I am still not so good as the native American, ABC or student who studies abroad.
Maybe reading more news, books, watching movies without subtitles will be better.
Dating with a hot girl who speaks English? 

No comments:

Post a Comment