16.10.09

design Research week7 ! Develop opportunity spaces and "How Might We" statements

To see what's the most necessary element for the interviewee, we have analyzed two interviews and put them into the chart.
Make the venn diagarms, 2x2.
About the "Grand Strategy". It would be more like "Grand Strategy"--> many "Strategis" --> then divided into several "tactics". The idea about "Grand Strategy" is like a top idea and divided to other small ideas.

After we indicated and classified each catalog. We found that actually we had at least seven different event. These events are symbolized each human emotion or desire. Then we choose which catalog we were more interested. (memory and sentimentality).

I found that nothing more that these events that could describe human. We have sentimentality, burden and so on. One of my friend studied Kensai(emotion) Engineering. People are really easy to be change when they face on some sentimental stuff. For me, I totally agree this situation. That' why I choose this catalog to develop more possibilities.



No comments:

Post a Comment